Sunday 17 July 2011

Ayodhya or Saket : The Politics of Ram Temple

Friends,

I am sharing with you my Film Ayodhya or Saket : The Politics of Ram Temple

It is made be my personal efforts without any support hence I would like to get excused if there are problems in its editing etc, but your support and review would be welcomed. It is an honest attempt to bring out truth about Ayodhya and its Buddhist Dalit heritage.

I was unable to screen film. Except for some support, I did not get any hence even sending and providing CDs/DVDs costed me much. I have been making these documentaries for past 10 years and without any financial support from anywhere. Not that I do not want it but  I do not have the capacity to follow people for the same. Hope you will spread the word about film and the aim is at least this film should reflect the side of Ayodhya so far not reflected.

I would request you to review it possible so that people could know about it. Those who want CDs or DVDs can contact me but definitely contributions are welcome.



Ayodhya or Saket : The Politics of Ram Temple
Duration : 40 minutes
English and Hindi with English subtitles

A film on Ayodhya's politics and Buddhist history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0cTnfwCgc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment